View Single Post
vansmith

vansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by von View Post
That swipe brings up the search screen and U typed in pwSafe but it found nothing. It is not in the iTunes Apps but when I go to the App Store to download again, the window says it is installed. Could this have anything to do with the recent upgrade to iOS 6?

Richard
Did you download the app from the Mac App Store? I ask because you differentiate between the MAS and the iTunes Store. If you did download it from the Mac App Store, you installed the Mac version which would explain why it's not available on any of your iOS devices.

Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
Personal Twitter
QUOTE Thanks