View Single Post
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2009 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

If a) your computer is running poorly and b) you'd like to avoid nonsense like this, I'd strongly suggest looking at a Macintosh or (depending on your needs) an iPad as your next computer. You'll find lots of friendly support here.

I'm sure you've already done this, but to make certain they no longer have access to your computer I would change your administrative password or any other information that you gave them to allow access. Turning on the firewall will do *absolutely nothing* to keep them out if they have your password.
QUOTE Thanks