View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by G4 ibookboy View Post
good evening all,

I just got a mid 2007 MacBook 2.0 c2d 2gb ram. just installed lion and updated it to 10.7.5. this MacBook screams!! It is really unbelievable just how fast it is running lion, it was fast running snow leopard and people told me i won't be happy with lion with only 2gb ram but I figured out that since I have both lion and snow leopard on dvd it wont be a big deal to revert back to snow if i wasnt happy with lions performance. lion seems to rock though.
Congrats on getting the MacBook!!! A MUCH better and more modern laptop than that old G4 iBook you keep bragging about...ha ha! Just teasing!

- Nick

p.s. By the way...if this is the MacBook model I think it is...it can be upgraded to 4gig of ram...but only around 3.25gig is addressable. So a little room to "grow".

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks