View Single Post
pendlewitch

pendlewitch is a glorious beacon of lightpendlewitch is a glorious beacon of lightpendlewitch is a glorious beacon of lightpendlewitch is a glorious beacon of lightpendlewitch is a glorious beacon of lightpendlewitch is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: iMac 27" Mid 2010, 3.2GHz Intel Core i3,4GB 1333 MHz DDR3, ATI Radeon HD5670 512MB, Mavericks 10.9.4

Ok,
Sometimes a workaround can be to close off iTunes and relaunch it but to be honest that's not what you want long term.I think it's related to the PC and your ATV being synced with that machine's library and not your Mac's.You also need to have photos 'sharing' turned on in iPhoto.

Go into the ATV settings and do a 'Reset' from in there.You could also try a restart as well.

I also found this link for some more detailed help Troubleshooting Home Sharing

If all else fails you can do a full factory restore by plugging the unit into your Mac with a mini-usb cable (ATV2 and 3) and doing it through iTunes and reconfiguring your ATV to work with your Mac on the network. You'll need your passwords etc. Apple TV (2nd and 3rd generation): Restoring your Apple TV

iMac 27-inch Mid 2010 (wow....that old...eeeks!), WD My Book 1TB Firewire,WD My Passport Air 500GB, Magic Mouse,Magic Trackpad,
iPhone 5C, iPod Nano 4GB 3rd Gen, ATV2.
MOTM October 2012. These days normally happy with an occasional grumble.
QUOTE Thanks