View Single Post
mrplow

mrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i7 (2011) 10.10, iPhone6, iPad Air, AppleTV2

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggs View Post
mrplow

all your questions are answered in my post so I am wondering why you are asking again. Just read and absorb. Also, I am in Australia, though I fail to see why this should matter.
Apple TVs menus change depending on region, so yes, it matters.

You haven't posted your iOS version, because guess what, that changes things too.

You allude to the 'top movies menu' - again you could have just answered the question.

You're prepared to put effort into typing a 'snappy' reply but not to supply information that would have gotten you an helpful answer.

Good luck with that.

External hard disk acquisition addict - but admitting the problem is the first step to a robust backup

Please use the reputation system if you think you've been helped - top right of this post
QUOTE Thanks