View Single Post
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, Yosemite

Quote:
It has definitely deteriorated markedly since I first got it, and while it has been used regularly I haven't been writing War and Peace on it.
LOL. I know what you mean. Other than buying a more expensive third party wireless keyboard, there's not much you can do if the keyboard has become spongy. I'm not exactly a lover of the Apple wireless keyboard but it's better than having an extra USB cable hanging around on my desk.

You might want to take a look at some third party wireless keyboards for the Mac to see if it's something you'd like. Logitech, MacAlly, and Matias make and sell some real nice wireless keyboards for the Mac. Unfortunately they're all more expensive than the Apple version.
QUOTE Thanks