View Single Post
iWhat

iWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!

I have noticed something in the past about if you don't have your computer to connect automatically. I would have my iBook connect to my wireless signal automatically, and the signal would reach to the end of the house just fine. However, when I didn't have my iBook connect automatically, the wifi signal in the same location would pretty much be nonexistent. I could be paranoid about this, but it might be the case, not sure.

To auto join, Sys. Pref., Network, under "Show:" select AirPort, under "By default, join:" select Preferred networks, then select the wireless network, then press the plus button.
QUOTE Thanks