View Single Post
JohnCL

JohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Just_Eric View Post
Thanks guys. I guess it would have been helpful to mention that I'm using a Mac here at home running Snow Leopard. John, Will CoRD still work?

I believe that's what I have now, the native Cisco VPN. The windows RDC seems to be only configured to share with my former PC at my job. I don't think they trust us users enough to configure the VPN connections on our own so I don't have any of the details to try. They're paranoid enough with a Mac now running on their Windows environment.
Yes, CoRD will work on Snow Leopard. IMO, the Cisco branded VPN client is crap on OSX, that is why I use the native VPN built into OSX. It is much more reliable, but not having the VPN shared secret, ip, etc. you are limited to what you have.

There is nothing to be paranoid about with a Mac in a windows environment.

2.4GHz 13" rMBP 256gb | 2.5GHz Mac Mini w/ FusionDrive | Mac Pro 3,1 2x 2.8GHz | Dual 2.0GHz PowerMac G5 | 24" ACD | 64GB Verizon iPhone 6 Plus | iPad Air 2 64GB LTE | iPad mini 2 16GB | Gen 7 Nano | Gen 4 iPod Touch | TV1 | TV3
QUOTE Thanks