View Single Post
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

They are definitely not legal copies. They have paid zero money to the developers of any of that software.

You will notice this line in their FAQ section:

Quote:
3. Can I still get updates from the manufacturer's websites?

Yes you can. Our software is full and legal to upgrade unless it is mentioned in the instructions, which come with the software. You can also ask our Support team about exceptions.
e.g. After you give us your money and download the product, we'll tell you whether you can call the developer for support. I can tell you now, you can't - because it's not a legal copy.

What they're doing is no different than your next door neighbor buying one copy, copying it to his computer and then re-selling it without permission.

Call Apple (1-800-MY-APPLE), they are still selling Snow Leopard for either $20 or $30 - have heard both prices.

edit: I also removed the link.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks