View Single Post
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.10.1, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Chris, I think you and I are on the same page. Reason I asked about the router is I have seen some with some kind of Server on board once. I have a feeling something is on that network he is not unplugging.

I had this TINY EDI Max print server once that was so small I forgot I even had it. It lost it's config and took over DHCP at 192.168.1.1 and messed up my whole network. Took hours of unplugging and then I found it had fallen behind the one computer table! It was so tiny I did not see it. Unplugged that and network was fine.
QUOTE Thanks