Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
09-28-2012, 11:19 PM
Originally Posted by Bball
I put in the first disk a week ago and ran the test. I cannot remember exactly but I believe it was a software test. Only problem now is that the disc will not eject at all, so I am unable to try to put in the second disk.
Disk #1 doesn't have the hardware test on it…disk #2 does.
To eject the disk:
1. Press the disk eject button on the keyboard (key above the Delete Key). The key with the underlined triangle on it.
2. Reboot the computer…and press and hold down the mouse button until the disk ejects.
- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery