Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
09-26-2012, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by Edmonton
Know anything about the refurbished models? I can get a Refurbished iMac 21.5-inch 2.7GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 for 1249 canadian ... worth it or too much of a risk?
As far as I'm concerned...there's no greater risk buying a refurbished computer from Apple.com...than buying a new computer. Both come with:
- 12 month Applecare warranties
- both can have Applecare extended to 3 years (you have to pay for the extended warranty)
- the refurbished computers are just like new
I personally would have no problems purchasing a refurbished computer from Apple.com.
- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery