Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
09-26-2012, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by Edmonton
Can't seem to find any concrete answer and was hoping for some insight I suppose.
There has been "talk"/rumors about new iMac's coming out for approximately 4-6 months…and every time Apple has a big news event…no iMac's.
- First it was the event back in June when the new MacBook Pro's were released (including the retina MacBook Pro).
- Then it was the Mountain Lion event in July (no iMac's).
- Most recently the iPhone 5 event (no iMac's).
You can see…if a person back in May (or earlier) was looking to buy an iMac (and waiting for new models to be released)…now 4+ months later they would still be waiting!!!
I know that there are now rumors of an October, 2012 new iMac release. Maybe it will happen…maybe not. You can buy now…or wait. Eventually new iMacs will be released.
But when is the big question!???
Just think what that person(s) back in May looking for a new iMac is thinking about new iMac rumors!
- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery