View Single Post
PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameis
Can you actually buy these PuRam drives? How much?
I have looked I am unable to find the ability to buy one.. When I find It I will deffinatly let you know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badmojo
I hate to burst your bubble on Liberman/PuRam but this whole company is a sham. They've been in and out of bankruptcy and many of the well-respected PC magazines have basically stated that Liberman is a phantom company. Google them and see what articles emerge.
I wil do a google search on them now.. They seam to be a legit company and out of bankrupcy now, if this is the case where this technology is real then I am very excited to see where this company goes. I however will not invest my own money in this company since you said that they are a sham but lets see where it goes, maybe apple will see that these people are developing such great technology (if they really are) and try to creat simular technology themselves or create some kind of partnership.

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks