View Single Post
Raz0rEdge

Raz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibanezi View Post
Download KeyLemon for Mac - Lock or unlock your Mac with face recognition. MacUpdate.com
It does take a bit of fiddling to get it to work, good luck!

Ibanezi
I don't believe the OP was asking about this, but it looks interesting nonetheless..

I recently spent some time with Picasa and imported all of the pictures that I've been keeping on my Mac in no particular order. Part of the import process was that it collected all of them by the date but then this version of Picasa also has face recognition built in so it scanned through all of my pictures and asked me to tag them. I created a bunch of new contacts and tagged a few and without a few tries it tagged the rest of them on it's own.

Now the pictures aren't moved to a separate folder but within Picasa there is now a list of people that I can click to see all the pictures they appear in. Quite fun and handy..

--
Regards
...Ashwin

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.
QUOTE Thanks