View Single Post
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubu2012 View Post
Hey guys,

Hopefully someone may know the answer to my question
I want to create a patch for a application I developed.
Basically, I have the old application that is 100mb, and the new one that is 105mb.
A patch would be a small file that would probably be around 5mb, that we run on top of the old application to transform it into a new application.
People familiar with games know what I'm talking about.

In windows there's a lot of solutions for this , in Mac I'm having a hard time finding anything.
The only one I found is Ipatch, but it's old (2007) and crashes when I apply the patch.
Can you guys recommend anything ?

Thanks a lot,
Bruno
Cant help you as such, but FYI you said "In windows there's a lot of solutions for this , in Mac I'm having a hard time finding anything."

Windows is Software, not hardware, Mac is Hardware not software. So the correct terminology is "In Windows there's a lot of solutions for this , in OS X I'm having a hard time finding anything."

Just saying So in future if you go somewhere else looking for solutions you have the right Terminology

Cheers

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks