View Single Post
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubu2012 View Post
Hey guys,

Hopefully someone may know the answer to my question
I want to create a patch for a application I developed.
Basically, I have the old application that is 100mb, and the new one that is 105mb.
A patch would be a small file that would probably be around 5mb, that we run on top of the old application to transform it into a new application.
People familiar with games know what I'm talking about.

In windows there's a lot of solutions for this , in Mac I'm having a hard time finding anything.
The only one I found is Ipatch, but it's old (2007) and crashes when I apply the patch.
Can you guys recommend anything ?

Thanks a lot,
Bruno
Cant help you as such, but FYI you said "In windows there's a lot of solutions for this , in Mac I'm having a hard time finding anything."

Windows is Software, not hardware, Mac is Hardware not software. So the correct terminology is "In Windows there's a lot of solutions for this , in OS X I'm having a hard time finding anything."

Just saying So in future if you go somewhere else looking for solutions you have the right Terminology

Cheers

Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
MoTM ☆☆☆
QUOTE Thanks