View Single Post
mrplow

mrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i7 (2011) 10.10, iPhone6, iPad Air, AppleTV2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomy_11 View Post
Sure! Let's wait to MrPlow´s idea. But why MrPlow? Is He like an eminence here? Sorry if eminence is not the correct word... Thank you"
LMAO

Eminence .... Hmmm....... No not me. I just spend a lot of time messing with networks an Apple TVs. Oh and Pendlewith is very gracious

Did the router firmware update go ok?

Is you wifi channel set to something specific or auto? Either way try changing it to something a few channels away from where it is now.

What version of iOS is on your iPad and iPod touch?

Also, assuming you have a Mac or PC can your 'see' the AppleTV as an airplay device in iTunes? Before and after you lose connect from your other devices

External hard disk acquisition addict - but admitting the problem is the first step to a robust backup

Please use the reputation system if you think you've been helped - top right of this post
QUOTE Thanks