View Single Post
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

The situation is you have a 32 bit machine that you faked out with terminal so that it's 64 bit. The problem, however, is that you're not faking out the Mac App store when it sees your computer. Your machine is still identifying itself as a 32 bit model. I don't know how you can get around that. You probably can't without some kind of hack.

Stick with Snow Leopard. It'll run faster and better on your machine than Lion or Mountain Lion and you can still run PPC apps which you can not do in Lion or Mountain Lion.

Also... I moved this thread to the correct forum as your question is not a rumor or report.
QUOTE Thanks