View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casutherland42 View Post

I am also VERY interested in upgrading my processor. It says that the current processor is a Intel Core 2 Duo 1.83 ghz processor, and I want just a little more speed than that. What do you guys suggest as far as upgrades go?
Nothing. The processor and video hardware are not upgradeable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casutherland42 View Post
My real question is how can I max out this computer, and how much more will it cost me. So far I have around 200.00 invested roughly. (Including the 2.5 to 3.5 adaptor for the hard drive and other small dents in the road).
Careful how much you spend. Your iMac is not worth as much as you may think. If you spent too much...with the same money...you could buy something newer, better, faster.

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks