View Single Post
vansmith

vansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptkrf View Post
and it will work fine. But if you use external modules, then you are probably up the creek. You would almost have to publish (to a non Perl/OSX techie) a whole set of documentation of how install the needed modules to make your code work. Once they saw that, I doubt that they would even download your code, let alone install it.
Ah, this is where me and you differ. I only use the standard library or modules that can be easily migrated. I rarely script for anyone else but I want there to be the option of doing so.

Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
Writing a Quality Post
QUOTE Thanks