Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
07-23-2012, 07:10 PM
Originally Posted by ThomasTheGUIGUY
I'm not sure how to respond. It's the standard apple keyboard.
The reason for the earlier question was...there are LOTS & LOTS of replacement keyboard options. Almost ANY USB-based (and many wireless) keyboards will work. These can be:
- Apple keyboards
- 3rd party Macintosh compatible keyboards
- keyboards primarily made for Windows computers
Since (originally) you didn't mention what brand/model replacement keyboard you purchased...we had no idea what you purchased (until you told us in post #4).
- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery