View Single Post
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

He also said this in his First post.

"So with all that said, my decision is starting to come down to the 21.5" 2.7Ghz Imac. It seems this machine will be able to run my 32" screen as well as its own display (with the appropriate cable) and I am nearly sure the extra power available relative to my old G5 will mean I will have a machine that will run significantly more quickly than my G5 (opening and saving operations mostly) and will remain acceptably quick for at least another 5 years of software upgrades, small changes in working methods, etc."

To the OP, That will work just fine. Just make sure you have the correct adapter to interface with your 32" Display.
QUOTE Thanks