View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bicycleman View Post
Anyway, yes, I understand the software issue and I have factored into the price a new version of CS and some other stuff I regularly use.
Great you are aware of the software upgrades you will need. Many folks forget (or don't even realize) this...and then they're in for a BIG surprise...when they realize CS2 or CS3 won't run on new computers.

Quote:
The software's expensive, but not quite more than the computer!
It certainly depends on what is needed...and what version is being upgraded from. If only Photoshop & Illustrator are needed...then yes...the computer still costs more. But if someone is buying the full CS5 or CS6 Suite...then it is more.

Also remember..."Nick" always shops the Apple refurbished section first!...so that $1499 iMac you want really only costs $1249!:

Refurbished iMac 21.5-inch 2.7GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 - Apple Store (U.S.)

Quote:
The OS I've been using with the G5 is 10.4.11 - I never made the Leopard move. I like to squeeze every drop out my gear...
YIKES...you need an upgrade!!!

Good luck,

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks