View Single Post
Raz0rEdge

Raz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germany_chris View Post
Trade and cash changes things a bit..

Make the trade, I do all of the thngs you do and more on a less powerful machine. When the trade happens make sure to get the grey install disk's I cannot stress this enough, if the person doesn't have them see if apple will send them some new ones. You will need the grey disks sometime!!

Remember OSX is not Windows don't expect things to work the same way. Tip to install something double click on the .dmg and drag the icon to the applications folder.
Just wanted to re-iterate Germany_chris' sound advice, make sure you get the original discs that came with the iMac. Having all of the original packaging makes it eve better..

--
Regards
...Ashwin

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.
QUOTE Thanks