View Single Post
Doug b

Doug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5

Are you absolutely sure that the email came from Apple? The first thing I thought when you said that you received an email was "oh boy, it's likely a phishing scam, trying to look like an email from Apple". I sure hope you didn't click on a link in the email? Did you go to iTunes and see what the story was directly from there?

Doug

P.S. What I'd suggest as well, is to purchase one of those pre-paid credit cards, that you can get from just about anywhere. This way you fulfil having a CC on file, and then you can simply use an iTunes/App Store gift card as well.
QUOTE Thanks