View Single Post
videgard

videgard is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MBP 13' mid 2010, IMac 27', Mac Mini 2011, Ipod 1st gen, Ipad 2, IPhone 4S 32, AppleTV

I installed a new 1TB HD on my MBP 13' mid 2010 model A1278. After this the contact with the WiFi-card seased to function. The hardware test will not find the wifi-card and there is no wireless network showing up anywere. I've changed the wifi-card for a new one and I've changed the cable to the wifi (and camera). Everything else is working perfectly and I can connect to the Internet using ethernet but the MBP is acting as if there's no wifi-card installed!? Any ideas? Anyone??

I installed a new 1TB HD on my MBP 13' mid 2010 model A1278. After this the contact with the WiFi-card seased to function. The hardware test will not find the wifi-card and there is no wireless network showing up anywere. I've changed the wifi-card for a new one and I've changed the cable to the wifi (and camera). Everything else is working perfectly and I can connect to the Internet using ethernet but the MBP is acting as if there's no wifi-card installed!? Any ideas? Anyone??
QUOTE Thanks