View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaaaaaaaaarney View Post
Hi, I just bought a bunch of old iMac g3s and eMacs. I am trying to figure out which version my eMacs are. I've looked at the sticker on the optical drive panel and discovered all but one to be the 1Ghz version. However, the last doesn't have the flap. I know I can go to the About this Mac box but I have only a keyboard. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Like you said...to identify these eMac's...you either have to find the spec. label on them...or boot the computer & go to the "About This Mac" window.

They all pretty much look the same...so there's no tell-tale external differences to easily identify them.

If you only have a keyboard...almost any USB mouse will work (or almost any USB input device).

Your thread title says something about "Leopard" (OS 10.5)...but you didn't ask a question about it...so I cannot comment.

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks