View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by patmor View Post

Can someone tell me what happens if I use software that has not been upgraded to accommodate retina display ? I use Microsoft Office a lot.

Thanks
Same answer if someone asked..."What if I use iPad apps not written to take advantage of the retina display on the "new" iPad (iPad 3)?"...no big deal.

So if you have apps. not written to take advantage of the retina display on the new top end MBP...no problem...everything will operate normally. Of course all your apps. need to be compatible with OS 10.7.4 (which is what the shipping OS will probably be with the new retina display MBP).

If you're not currently running OS 10.7...then you need to check your apps. for 10.7 compatibility.

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks