Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
06-11-2012, 08:41 PM
Originally Posted by BDD888
I'm assuming Adobe will be offering a firmware update to take advantage of the Retina Display on the new MBP just announced today (June 11th, 2012). Has any one heard any news on this?
Since it's pretty darn early to be asking about this...Adobe is probably the best place to check.
Order of information release:
- Adobe knows first
- we (the general public) find out second
If this is an important concern that cannot wait...checking with Adobe is probably best & fastest option at this point.
Probably within 1-2 weeks more info will be generally available.
- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery