View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned B View Post
Hi folks,
I travel for a living, and am looking to get a used 1st gen iPad (64Gig with 3G) to carry with me. Will I be able to use the latest IOS and get iCloud or will I need to get at least an iPad2? (would love a new iPad, but that's not going to happen anytime soon) Budget says the used 1st gen, not if I can't use the latest IOS however.
From the online Apple Store:

- A 1st gen. iPad 64gig + 3G will cost you $549.
- A 2nd gen. iPad 32gig + 3G will cost you $529.

So unless you absolutely NEED 64gig of storage...I would go with the 32gig + 3G iPad2.

HTH,

- Nick

p.s. Of course if you're talking a used iPad (1st or 2nd gen.) from e-Bay or Craig's List...you may be able to save some $$$ versus the prices I listed above.

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks