View Single Post
mrplow

mrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i7 (2011) 10.9, iPhone5s, iPad Air, AppleTV2

No, it won't you're correct.

v4 is no longer signed by Apple.

In order to downgrade you need SHSH blobs from the version you want to downgrade to, the IPSW file for that version and you need to be prepared to play around with your hosts file to stop iTunes dialing home for the downgrade.

I've not heard of, or experienced (I have 2 iPads, 2 iPhone 4 and an iPhone 4s all on iOS 5.1.1 in the household) any significant iOS5 bugs. Certainly not enough to warrant ditching the features of 5 to go back to 4.

What issues are you having in particular?

Have you tried a hard reset - backup - sync - restore - sync ?

External hard disk acquisition addict - but admitting the problem is the first step to a robust backup

Please use the reputation system if you think you've been helped - top right of this post
QUOTE Thanks