View Single Post
mrplow

mrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i7 (2011) 10.10, iPhone6, iPad Air, AppleTV2

If you're dealing with video I might suggest that the MacBook Air wasn't the best choice with its lack of FireWire and limited on-board storage. MacBook pros come with both upgradable storage and FireWire.

Also you have a now, quite old digital 8 camcorder. So compatibility on any modern platform is going to get increasingly limited.

In light of very capable HD webcams being available at very reasonable prices I'd suggest buying one of those rather than using your existing camcorder.

External hard disk acquisition addict - but admitting the problem is the first step to a robust backup

Please use the reputation system if you think you've been helped - top right of this post
QUOTE Thanks