View Single Post
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4, 3 iPods, OS X 10.9.2

Quote:
Anyway back to the point. Basically I would like to replace at least 1 of their macs with a newer machine and get the latest Imovie on it, I am wondering how much of a jump it will be from HD to 11 and if there is the ability to back work up ( as they literally go through TB's of data?
That's a leap in time when you're referring to an older G4 and a very old version of iMovie. So yes, it will be quite different. As far as the ability to back up work, that's easy with the built in Time Machine application and a large external hard drive. You didn't mention backing up to a network drive. Time Machine will need some "adjusting" in order to backup over a network.
QUOTE Thanks