View Single Post
MYmacROX

MYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2008 15" MBP ML, 2012 21.5" iMac ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
I think it all comes down to personal preference. I don't like how the Zagg feels on the screen. Not as nice as just bare glass.
This is true. Unfortunately, nothing is quite the same as bare glass (obviously).

However, I've had my iPhone 4 covered (entire phone covered) by Ghost Armor since the first day I got it. Mainly to preserve it for selling later when I want to get a new one and not have to use a case. I'm very happy with Ghost Armor! It looks good and isn't as noticeable as some other covers. It was easy - the guys at the kiosk in the mall did the work for me and it was affordable. I think somewhere around $40-$45 for the entire coverage and it comes with some warranty too. I would recommend it to anyone.

16GB iPhone 5, 64GB Wi-Fi only iPad 1st Gen.

Reminder: Please include your Mac's specs. This will make it much easier for the other members to assist you.
QUOTE Thanks