0 Bytes? It should be in the megabytes at least if not more. As soon as dinner is ready here I will try it and get back to you. It's the FinalCutx trial? If possible could you post the URL you are using? Want to make sure I try the right" /> Mac Forums - View Single Post - Just got a mac and don't understand how to open my "Final Cut Pro X" free trial.
View Single Post
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.1, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS IPad1

30 Bytes? It should be in the megabytes at least if not more. As soon as dinner is ready here I will try it and get back to you. It's the FinalCutx trial?

If possible could you post the URL you are using? Want to make sure I try the right server
QUOTE Thanks