Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
04-30-2012, 10:23 AM
Originally Posted by nanospasm
Hmmm good point they SAID it was all working etc but i guess theres no way to test it or is there?
It certainly wouldn't be the first time someone sold a used part that was supposed to work & didn't (or if the seller had multiple drives...maybe they gave you the wrong one).
- 100% certain this specific drive is supposed to work in your G4 Mac-Mini
- 100% sure it was installed correctly
- 100% sure the G4 Mac-Mini doesn't have an existing problem related to the operation of the Superdrive (bad cable, bent pin, loose connection, etc.)
...then this would seem to indicate that the drive is bad.
p.s. How do you know that this "flash player hack" isn't causing a problem?
- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery