View Single Post
RavingMac

RavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G

Honestly, having a bit of problem sorting out exactly what is going on . . . Too many words!

Regardless, I will post some random tidbits that may (or may not) help.

1) Simply deleting iPhoto shouldnt trash your pictures. The iPhoto Lbrary folder should still be on your Mac
2) Aperture tells you where your Libraries are. If you choose Switch Library it scans for available Aperture Libraries and you should be able to see the path to them
3) You can import directly from your iPhoto Library to Aperture (and probably did when you installed Aperture)
4) Missing Manual series are great and cover a range of topics

Hope this helps

I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .
QUOTE Thanks