View Single Post
RavingMac

RavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G

I'm sorry . . . I just can't buy that old "Macs don't have enough market share" argument. That may hold true for a certain criminal segment, but according to this logic nothing should ever eat the Vancouver Island Marmot (No. 3 on one list of the World's Rarest Animals). For that matter every endangered species ought to be free from predator attacks because they don't represent a worthwhile target.

The real truth is that the sociopathic teens that generate a lot of malware would LOVE to be the first to field a wicked Mac virus and wipe the smug look off of our faces. It hasn't happened because it isn't nearly as easy to do as the anti-Mac types would have us believe.

Market share really only matters if you're looking to turn a profit, like a cybercriminal or AV Software Exec . . .

If I were given just one wish it would be . . . that I could have three more wishes!
QUOTE Thanks