View Single Post
Slydude

Slydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2.8 GHz MacBook Pro 10.8,3 8 GB mem, 2.66 GHz Mac Pro - Dead, iPhone 4

Recently one of our iPhone 3GS units began needing to be recharged before the end of the day. Quite unusual given that we were only sending a handful of text messages a day from that phone and hadn't taken any phone calls on the day we noticed the problem. My wife mentioned that this had been a bit of a problem for a few days but had suddenly gotten much worse that day.

For a moment the thought of new iPhones put a gleam in my eye. My wife quickly squashed that notion by assuring me that this was not a good excuse to get new iPhones. It might, in fact, be a reason to get rid of the ones we al... ... Return to article to continue reading.
QUOTE Thanks