View Single Post
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

Quote:
The first one looks exactly like the one that is built into my iMac but the website says that it is discontinued by apple? So should i better buy the second one? will that one fit in my iMac? Would be perfect if anyone could confirm this.
It's discontinued by Apple because your model is likewise discontinued.... Buy the first one if it's the exact PS your iMac is using. I can't confirm it but make sure you can return the PS if it turns out to be wrong.

You might also look for the exact PS you need at Mac Repair - Mac Parts and Service for Apple Macbook, iPhone, iPad as they stock parts for older Macs.
QUOTE Thanks