View Single Post
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4, 3 iPods, OS X 10.9.2

Sometimes Microsoft error messages can be deceptive. (so what's new?) It appears that you may have copied something from Google Docs that is locked. I work with Google Docs quite often and unless you have specific permissions to alter or copy the content you may get a permission error. I'm not sure if that's the reason you're getting that particular error, but it sounds like it might be.

But just in case it's not the reason, you can verify permissions by booting your Mac with the original install disk and then run a permissions check from Disk Utility.
QUOTE Thanks