Thread: Canadian Honker
View Single Post
Stretch

Stretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 60GB SSD, 500GB HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmielke View Post
Nice capture Chas. A word of advice, if you have a choice on your next camera, buy a dslr. There are a couple of really nice 4/3 cameras like the Fuji Xpro-1 but the cost is almost twice that of a good entry level dslr. Fuji only offers 3 prime lenses at $600 a pop. A Nikon or Canon dslr can be had new, as a kit, for under $1,000, with two decent zoom lenses. Both companies off hundreds of quality lenses. Not so with a 4/3 camera.
Check out the Sony Nex 5N. APS-C sized sensor, awesome focus peaking feature, and it will work with just about any lens ever made (adapter required).

I used to carry around a Canon Rebel XTi but I go hiking/backpacking a lot and got tired of carrying around a large camera. The 5N is tiny compared to the Rebel but still has that dslr quality. It really is an amazing camera.

Blog and Photo Gallery: http://philolin.me/

Currently running OS X 10.9
QUOTE Thanks