View Single Post
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

Yes, I've finally learned what "TV English Premium" is. The reviews are horrible, so I hope you're not expecting much. There's absolutely no way that app can be legally streaming BBC, so you should expect that to get shut down eventually.

Still, Air Player should do the job in the meantime, or the Reflection have I mentioned earlier. You can find out how to use them by going to the developers website. If you have an HDTV, you may want to think about actually just getting an Apple TV. It would be a much better solution.
QUOTE Thanks