Thread: Switcher fears
View Single Post
Slydude

Slydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2.8 GHz MacBook Pro 10.8,3 8 GB mem, 2.66 GHz Mac Pro - Dead, iPhone 4

I have been using the BT keyboard for a while now and the trackpad since shortly after it first appeared. Even with hours of daily use I can sometimes go a few weeks without recharging the batteries.

Even if I forget to plug the rechargeable batteries in, If I plug them in when the keyboard or trackpad is getting low by they are done charging before the batteries in the keyboard die. I am using batteries and a charger I bought at one of the national big box stores not the ones sold at the Apple store. Works fine.

Sylvester Roque Former Contributing Editor About This Particular Macintosh

Don't blame me if following this advice causes loss of data, a rip in space time allowing dinosaurs to roam free, or your significant other to leave.
QUOTE Thanks