View Single Post
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qerae View Post
The other issue is when the entire mouse is a giant button, you can't pick the mouse up without releasing the button. This makes it impossible to drag things all the way across the screen.
If you're having to pick the mouse up AT ALL, that's your problem right there. You need to increase the acceleration, not eliminate it.

On the Mighty Mouse, you also need to disable the "side buttons" IMO, at least I often found myself squeezing them inadvertently.

I would also say that if you have both mouse buttons enabled, you need to watch your fingers and where they are clicking ... the Mighty Mouse's sensor for distinguishing between the left and right clicks is less sophisticated than the Magic Mouse's sensor for those of us with large fingers.
QUOTE Thanks