Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
04-17-2012, 12:36 PM
I usually think of and heard other iPad users using an iPad when:
- relaxing on the couch
- as a passenger in a car, bus, airplane, or in a airport terminal
- in bed
- on the toilet
Basically you use it in places where carrying or "whipping-out" a laptop computer is a hassle. Im sure you'll find numerous ways to "fit" an iPad into your life!
The hard part is done (getting one)
...now it's time to have fun!
- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery