View Single Post
vansmith

vansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)

Are you opening Reader after the file has been downloaded? I ask because, as I noted above, the Reader plugin doesn't work with Firefox so you should never see it.

When you click a PDF in Firefox, you should get a dialog like so (ignore the fact that it's not a PDF):

Screen Shot 2012-04-16 at 3.33.09 PM.jpg

What are you clicking when that pops up? Are you telling it to save or open? Did you perchance check the "Do this automatically..." checkbox at some point?

Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
Mac-Forums Investigates MacKeeper - Confused about MacKeeper? Take a look at this review.
QUOTE Thanks