View Single Post
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2009 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davesub View Post
However, none of my edited photos appear in Photo Stream (Hassle #1).
Something's wrong then. iPhoto doesn't give you an option of saving your edited photos anywhere BUT Camera Roll (there's no "transferring" to do). Maybe you don't have Photo Stream turned on on your device?

Quote:
(however, it also syncs the original unedited version of the photo that is also sitting in Camera Roll) (Hassle #3).
So you're saying you want iPhoto to overwrite your original photos?? No, really, you don't want that.

Quote:
This worked in getting my edited photos onto my Mac, however quite randomly half of them are tiny (e.g. 170 KB) and the other half are the size they should be (e.g. 6.1 MB) (Hassle #6).
As I thought: something's not right there. Maybe time to do some maintenance on your Mac.
QUOTE Thanks