View Single Post
baggss

baggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 18.8.2-64Gb iPad 2-32 Gb iPhone 5-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage

One of the things I will note is lots of new construction housing (single family) here in the US is tightly squeezed together for no reason other than to shove more units into the available space. For example I was in Vegas for most of January and in SW Vegas there is a lot of land and a lot of new construction going on. All of it seems to be tightly packed despite the large amount of land given over to construction. These places have no yards to speak of and the houses might as well be multi-family with the little room between dwellings. While Canada may have been this was for some time, it appears the US is heading there too...

QUOTE Thanks