Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
04-15-2012, 12:33 AM
Here's the process I usually recommend for folks:
1. Decide whether you need portability (laptop vs. desktop).
2. If desktop...decide between a Mac-Mini, iMac, or Mac Pro.
3. If laptop...decide between a MacBook Pro or MacBook Air.
4. If a MacBook Pro...decide 13", 15", or 17" display.
5. If a MacBook Air...decide between an 11" or 13" display.
In all applicable steps, use your budget to narrow down the options.
Use this as a guide...then get back to us with some narrowed down choices & further questions.
- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery